A New Era of Sustainability-Pistol
Lake Mine, Our First Acquisition
Where’s the Gold?Nature’s Vault has acquired mining rights to a gold deposit called Pistol Lake in the Thunder Bay area of Ontario, Canada
How much gold?Pistol Lake contains 125,000 troy ounces of gold as quantified by a NI 43-101 report, and mineral rights ownership will be fractionalized and sold as the Pistol Lake NFT
what’s Protected?This area is at threat of being mined. By protecting Pistol Lake, we are protecting the Great Lakes watershed, and avoiding soil erosion, as well as habitat destruction for mammals, forest birds, predators, and fish
What’s Avoided?Gold mining releases around 800kg of green house gases per ounce. Through the avoided mining of Pistol Lake 100,000,000KG of green house gases are not emitted
Pistol Lake NFTs - The Liquid and
Affordable Way to Invest in the Future of Gold Mining
- Each NFT represents ownership in patented Canadian Mineral rights with a NI 43-101 quantified gold deposi
- Unlock the value of Pistol Lake through your allocation of NaturesGold tokens attached to each NFT
- Discounts and whitelist priority on future Nature’s Vault NFTs
- Benefit from potential real world and web 3.0 collaborations
- Collaborate and participate in decision making via governance provided by holding NatureGold tokens
- Take an active role in preserving vital Natural Capital and ecosystems, and combating climate change.
- Through the avoided mining of Pistol Lake, NFT holders have the potential to receive a form of carbon offsets in the future.
- Discover unique NFTs with diverse elements, including environmental attributes and seasonal variations, all designed to preserve their distinctiveness.
- Immerse yourself in a world of wonder and beauty by exploring our collection.
- Q1 - Q2 2022
- Acquired patented mining rights at Pistol Lake in Thunder Bay area of Ontario, Canada
- Q3 - Q4 2022
- Private Sales round fully subscribed
- Participated at events in: Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Canada, and Switzerland
- Development of ESG Platform integrated
- Q1 2023
- Development of Pistol Lake NFT
- Marketing and community building
- Name change from 'Legacy Token' to 'NaturesGold Token'
- Q2 2023
- Releasing Whitepaper V2
- Initial exchange listings
- TGE event
- Put Mineral Rights and 43-101 on chain
- Launch Pistol Lake NFT
- The future
- Global and regional CEX listings
- Partnerships and collaboration announcements
- Mobile application development
- Development of token governance features
We are in the Press
Over 200 separate media mentions on how we’re transforming
the real world asset and gold industry.
Partnering with Industry-leading Marketing/PR, Legal, Compliance, and Banking Professionals
Professionals for outstanding synergy and results.